Hot Chocolate Cookies
Write a review
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 envelopes (1 oz each) instant hot cocoa mix and 2 envelopes (0.2 oz each) marshmallows (from 1 box marshmallow lovers hot cocoa mix with marshmallows)
- Powdered sugar or unsweetened baking cocoa, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, 2 envelopes cocoa mix and 1 envelope marshmallows until stiff dough forms. Drop dough by slightly less than tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press marshmallows from remaining envelope on tops of dough.
- 2Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Store tightly covered at room temperature up to 1 week, or freeze up to 3 months.