Hot Pizza Dip
Write a review
- 1, 8 ounce package of reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of pizza sauce (or jarred marinara sauce)
- Pizza toppings of your choice such as pepperoni, olives, ham, bacon, pineapple etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and add the garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Whisk until combined. Spread the mixture in the bottom of the prepared pie plate.
- Toss the mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese together. Spread half the mixture on top of the cream cheese. Spread the pizza sauce over the cheese, then top with the remaining cheese.
- Spread the toppings you have chosen evenly over the top of the cheese, as you would a pizza. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately with bread slices or crackers.