Impossibly Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
Write a review
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, turning once, until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside.
- 2In same skillet, cook beef, pepper and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in ketchup. Spread in pie plate; sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- 3In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with additional ketchup if desired.