Impossibly Easy Beef, Broccoli and Mushroom Pie
Write a review
- 1 pound cooked beef, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® Frozen Broccoli Cuts, thawed
- 1 jar (4 oz) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. In medium bowl, mix beef, onions, broccoli and mushrooms; spoon into pie plate.
- 2In same bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, sour cream, eggs, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into pie plate. Top with cheese.
- 3Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley, if desired.