Impossibly Easy Italian Chicken Pie
Write a review
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (5 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in pie plate. Mix chicken, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the oregano, basil, garlic powder and tomato paste; spoon over Parmesan cheese.
- 3Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour over chicken mixture.
- 4Bake 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 to 8 minutes or longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.