Impossibly Easy Mini Crab Cake Pies
Write a review
- Crab Mixture
- 2 cans (6 oz) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Baking Mixture
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Crab Cake Aioli
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2In small bowl, mix crabmeat and 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning; set aside. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook onion and bell peppers in oil 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add crabmeat mixture, stirring until mixture is heated through. Cool 5 minutes; stir in cheese.
- 3In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup crab mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto crab mixture in each muffin cup.
- 4Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer.
- 5While crab cake pies are cooling, in medium bowl, mix aioli ingredients. Serve each mini pie topped with generous tablespoonful of aioli.