Jalapeño Macaroni & Ham Bake
Write a review
- 2 pkg. (7-1/4 oz. each) macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 15 slices deli-style honey ham, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 pepper Jack cheese slice, coarsely chopped
- 18 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- PREPARE Dinners in large saucepan as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Add ham, onions, peppers and garlic; cook 5 min., stirring frequently.
- ADD ham mixture to Dinners with eggs and chopped cheese; mix lightly. Mix cracker crumbs and parsley; stir half into Dinner mixture. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining crumb mixture.
- BAKE 35 min. or until center is set and casserole is heated through.