JELL-O Black Cherry Poke Cake
Write a review
- 2 baked 9-inch round white cake layers, cooled
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (0.3 oz. each) JELL-O Black Cherry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed
- PLACE cakes, top-sides up, in clean 9-inch round pans; pierce with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mixes; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour over cakes. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- DIP bottoms of cake pans in warm water 10 sec.; unmold. Fill and frost cake layers with COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 1 hour.