JELL-O Pastel Cookies
Write a review
- 3-1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1-1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix flour and baking powder. Beat butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugar and 1 pkg. gelatin; beat until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with bottom of glass. Sprinkle with remaining dry gelatin mix.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 3 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.