Jiggle Bell Salad
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry-apple juice drink
- 2 (3-oz.) pkg. sparkling wild berry flavor gelatin
- 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- 1 (15-oz.) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- Lettuce leaves
- Oil 7-cup mold. In medium saucepan, bring cranberry-apple juice drink to a boil. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Stir in sparkling water. Refrigerate 40 minutes.
- Fold orange segments into gelatin. Spoon into oiled mold. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, line serving platter with lettuce. Unmold gelatin onto lined platter. Cut into wedges to serve.