Kahlua Fudge Recipe
Write a review
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 24 ounces Baker's white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir white chocolate until melted. Add milk and remaining butter; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in pecans and Kahlua.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.