Write a review
- 36 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. white decorating icing
- RESERVE 1 cup cookie crumbs for garnish. Mix remaining crumbs and butter in 13x9-inch dish; press firmly onto bottom. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin in large bowl; stir with whisk 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cream; stir until melted. Stir in COOL WHIP; pour over crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- SPOON reserved cookie crumbs into football shape on top of dessert. Use decorating icing to draw laces on the football.