Kickoff Popper Dip
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded, finely chopped
- 12 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BEAT cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in VELVEETA and peppers; spread into 9-inch pie plate. Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle over dip.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.
- TOP with onions.