KISSES Candy Cane Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
Write a review
- COOKIE CRUMB CRUST (recipe follows)
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese , softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 42 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Cane Mint Candies , divided
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare COOKIE CRUMB CRUST.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside 1/4 cup batter; spread remaining batter in prepared crust.
- 3. Remove wrappers from candies. Place 30 candies and milk in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until candies are melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Gradually blend reserved cheesecake batter into candy mixture. Drop candy mixture by tablespoonfuls onto vanilla batter. Gently swirl with knife for marbled effect.
- 4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and remaining candies. Cover; refrigerate leftovers. Makes 12 servings.
- COOKIE CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs (about 45 cookies, crushed) and 1 tablespoon sugar in medium bowl; blend in 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool.