KISSES Candy Holiday Twists Recipe
Write a review
- HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 bag small pretzels (twisted)
- HERSHEY'S HERSHEY-ETS Candy Coated Milk Chocolates in red and green colors
- Additional decorative garnishes such as: small holiday themed candies, nut pieces, miniature marshmallows, candied cherry pieces
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- 2. Place pretzels on ungreased cookie sheet. Place 1 unwrapped chocolate on top of each pretzel.
- 3. Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until the chocolate starts to soften, but is not melting. (Do not overheat. Melted chocolate retains its shape until disturbed. Heat only until you can gently push chocolate tip down.)
- 4. Remove from oven; gently press small chocolates and other decorative garnishes on top of the soft chocolate piece. Cool and serve.