KISSES Magical Cookies Recipe
Write a review
- About 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates or HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolates, unwrapped
- Powdered sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup(2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 2. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in sugar again just before serving, if desired. Makes about 48 cookies.