KIT KAT Chocolate Swirled Torte Recipe
Write a review
- 12 Snack Size KIT KAT Bars (or 20 KIT KAT Miniatures)
- 33 KIT KAT Miniatures (about one 11-oz. bag)
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tubs (8 oz. each) non-dairy whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F. Remove wrappers from snack size bars. Pulse in food processor just until fine crumbs form. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 5 minutes and then allow to cool about 10 minutes. Spray back of spoon with vegetable spray; press crumbs firmly into even layer. Cool completely.
- 2. Remove wrappers from candy bar miniatures. Place around inside edge of springform pan with bottoms facing center. Set aside.
- 3. Combine white chips and sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixtue is smooth when stirred. Stir in vanilla.
- 4. Transfer 1/2 cup of mixture to medium microwave-safe bowl; add chocolate pieces. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- 5. Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large mixer bowl. Beat 1/4 cup cream cheese into chocolate mixture. Beat vanilla mixture into remaining cream cheese, beating thoroughly. Allow both mixtures to cool to room temperature.
- 6. Fold 2 cups whipped topping into chocolate mixture. Fold the remaining whipped topping into vanilla mixture. Spoon vanilla mixture into springform pan. Drop chocolate mixture by spoonfuls onto vanilla mixture*; swirl with knife for marbled effect. Cover; freeze several hours or overnight. Serve frozen or slightly thawed. 10 to 12 servings.
- * For best swirl effect drop 7 to 9 dollops of chocolate mixture onto surface of vanilla mixture; drop remaining chocolate mixture onto the same spots, pushing chocolate mixture down into vanilla mixture. Swirl with knife.