Knorr Cheddar Broccoli Beef Burritos
Write a review
- 8 oz. ground beef
- 1 pkg. Knorr® Rice Sides™ (Cheddar Broccoli)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15-oz.) can Clover Valley® Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 cups picante sauce or Clover Valley® Salsa, divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13” x 9” baking dish, set aside. Cook beef in large skillet, stirring, 5 minutes or until beef is done. Remove and set aside.
- Stir Knorr® Rice Sides™ (Cheddar Broccoli), water and beans into same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, cook 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Stir in beef, 1/2 cup picante sauce and 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup rice mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Evenly spread 1/2 cup picante sauce in bottom of prepared baking dish. Arrange burritos, seam-side down over sauce. Spoon remaining sauce down center of burritos, top with remaining cheese. Cover tightly with foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through.