Write a review
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 baby zucchini
- 2 baby grey (Mexican) summer squash
- 2 baby yellow summer squash
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Fill a large pot of water and bring to a rolling boil. Cook the pasta noodles until they are pliable, and mostly cooked. Remove and place in a bowl of cold water.
- While the water is coming to a boil, slice the squash on a mandolin or thinly with a sharp knife. Set aside. Place about a half a cup of pasta sauce into the bottom of a 13x9 pan and spread around.
- Lay a noodle out on a cutting board or clean flat surface. Top in the middle third with 6 slices of squash. Fold the ends over the top and place folded ends down on the sauce. Continue with the remaining noodles. Top with the remaining sauce and mozzarella. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes, until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Notes: Serve with a salad and garlic bread. These photo above also has spinach in the lasagna.