Layered Coconut Cream Cheesecake Bars
Write a review
- 84 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut, toasted, divided
- RESERVE 24 wafers. Crush remaining wafers; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Carefully spread over crust. Stand reserved wafers around edges.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk in medium bowl 2 min. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining COOL WHIP and 3/4 cup coconut; spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and coconut. Refrigerate 5 hours.