Layered Mexican Party Salad
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15.25 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 container (12 oz) refrigerated guacamole dip
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (6 oz)
- 3 plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 cups nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- 1 Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. In medium bowl, stir together seasoning mix, oil, water and cumin. Stir in pasta, beans and corn.
- 3 In 4-quart glass salad bowl or 13x9-inch glass baking dish, layer lettuce and pasta mixture. Spread guacamole evenly over top. Sprinkle with cheese and tomatoes; top with olives.
- 4 Just before serving, arrange chips around edge of bowl. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.