Layered Summer Fruits with Creamy Lime Dressing
Write a review
- Creamy Lime Dressing
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 3 cups cut-up cantaloupe
- 1 quart strawberries, quartered
- 2 ripe medium mangoes, seed removed, peeled and cut up
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups cut-up honeydew melon
- Mint leaves, if desired
- 1In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium-high speed about 3 minutes or until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Set aside.
- 2In 3-quart trifle bowl, layer cantaloupe and strawberries. Spread half the cream cheese mixture over the strawberries. Layer mangoes, blueberries and honeydew over cream cheese mixture. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top. Garnish with mint leaves.
- 3Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.