Layered Sundried Tomato and Artichoke Spread
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, well chilled
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil, well drained
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped drained canned artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp. pesto
- 2 Tbsp. chopped smoked almonds
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- RITZ Crackers
- CUT cream cheese horizontally into 3 slices. (See Tip.) Place 1 slice on large sheet of plastic wrap; top with tomatoes and second cream cheese slice.
- COMBINE artichokes and pesto; spoon over second cream cheese layer.
- TOP with remaining cream cheese slice, nuts and parsley; press nuts and parsley lightly into cream cheese to secure. Wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour. Serve with crackers.