Lemon Crumb Tart
Write a review
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s® premier white baking chips
- 1 jar (10 oz) lemon curd
- Heat oven to 350°F. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. In large bowl, knead cookie dough and flour with hands until well blended. Stir in white chips. Reserve 1 cup of the mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in 10- or 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Cool 5 minutes. In small microwavable bowl, microwave lemon curd on High 20 to 30 seconds or until softened; stir until smooth and of spreading consistency. Spread to within 1 inch of crust edge. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top of tart.
- Bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour. To serve, cut into 12 wedges. Store covered.