Lemon Pudding Cake
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ lemon cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 3 eggs
- 2 boxes (4-serving size each) lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups milk
- Whipped cream, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray (do not use dark or nonstick pan). In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, lemon peel and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan; set aside.
- 2In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and milk with whisk or spoon 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Drizzle pudding over batter to within 1/2 inch of edges of pan.
- 3Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until deep golden brown and edges pull away from sides of pan. Cool 20 minutes. Top of cake will have irregular surface.
- 4Spoon warm pudding cake, top side down, into bowls; top with whipped cream. Store covered in refrigerator.