Lemonade Party Cake
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® lemon or yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 can (6 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white or fluffy lemon frosting
- Yellow colored sugar, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make cake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool 15 minutes.
- 2Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar. Pierce top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking. Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- 3Spread frosting over top of cake. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Store covered in refrigerator.