Light ‘n Fluffy Key Lime Dessert Squares
Write a review
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup firm butter or margarine
- 2 cans (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup Key lime juice or lime juice
- 2 containers (8 oz each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Key lime pie yogurt
- Few drops green food color, if desired
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 cup fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place cookie mix in large bowl. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Lightly press crumbs in bottom of pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- In large bowl, beat condensed milk and lime juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and thickened. Remove 1 cup of the whipped topping; set aside. Fold remaining whipped topping, yogurt and food color into milk mixture. Spoon into cooled crust. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until set.
- To serve, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Garnish each serving with a dollop of remaining whipped topping, lime peel and fresh berries. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.