Light Raspberry Cream Pie
Write a review
- 1 1/3 cups ground pecans
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine ground pecans, melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Pour ½ cup water into medium saucepan; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand about 5 minutes or until gelatin is softened. Add powdered sugar, granulated sugar, lemon juice and salt to gelatin mixture. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until sugar and gelatin are completely dissolved.
- Stir in raspberries. Let stand about 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Beat cream in large bowl at high speed of electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold in raspberry mixture. Gently spoon into prepared crust. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.