Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
Write a review
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 12 oz Lucky Charms® ceral
- Grease a 9x13 pan with butter, set aside.
- In a large non-stick pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Once melted add sugar and marshmallows, stirring until marshmallows melt completely. Remove from heat and quickly fold in Lucky Charms.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and spread evenly using a buttered spatula. When cooled, cut into squares and serve immediately. Can be stored in an airtight container, but are best served fresh.