Malted Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 cup coarsely chopped chocolate-covered malted milk eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake and cool cookies as directed on package.
- In 1-quart saucepan, cook brown sugar, butter and milk over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; stir in malted milk powder and cocoa. Spread glaze on tops of cookies; sprinkle with malted milk eggs. Store covered in single layer.
- Bake these cookies to a crisp doneness so that they will hold up to the fudgy glaze. The yummy glaze turns them into chewy cookies.