Mango Coconut Cheesecake
Write a review
- 2 cups crushed coconut cookies (7 to 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 jar (20 oz) mango slices, drained, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup shaved coconut, toasted
- Additional chopped mango
- Heat oven to 350°F. Wrap outside bottom and side of 10-inch springform pan with heavy-duty foil to prevent leaking. Spray inside bottom and side of pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press in bottom of pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Reduce oven temperature to 300°F. Cool crust 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Stir in sour cream and mango. Pour filling over crust.
- Bake at 300°F 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until edge of cheesecake is set at least 2 inches from edge of pan but center of cheesecake still jiggles slightly when moved. Turn oven off; open oven door at least 4 inches. Let cheesecake remain in oven 30 minutes. Run small metal spatula around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, run small metal spatula around edge of pan; carefully remove foil and side of pan. Sprinkle coconut and additional mango over top of cheesecake. Cover; refrigerate any remaining cheesecake