Write a review
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor or vanilla
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except cinnamon rolls with icing.
- 2 Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into quarters; add to pecan mixture, tossing gently to coat. Spoon roll mixture into pan.
- 3 Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate or platter. Spread with icing. Serve warm.