Margarita Cheesecake Pie
Write a review
- 1 sleeve RITZ Crackers (34 crackers), crushed
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 large limes, divided
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Mix cracker crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min. or until golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 5 min.
- MEANWHILE, zest 1 of the limes; set aside. Cut zested lime in half; squeeze juice from lime halves. Beat cream cheese and milk with mixer until blended. Add lime juice and lemon juice; mix well. Spread into crust.
- CUT remaining lime into 4 lengthwise quarters; cut each quarter crosswise into thin slices. Arrange around edge of pie; sprinkle with zest. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.