Margarita Fruit Dip
Write a review
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup frozen (thawed) margarita drink mix (from 10-ounce can)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 cup whipping (heavy) cream
- Whole strawberries
- 1 Beat cream cheese, margarita mix, orange juice and lime peel in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- 2 Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3 Serve dip with strawberries.