Write a review
- 2 marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp. ready-to-spread white frosting
- 1 RITZ Crackers, halved
- 2 miniature marshmallows
- 1 piece red shoestring licorice (3 inch)
- 1 tsp. red decorating gel
- 3 red mini chocolate coated candies
- 1 tsp. large yellow sprinkles
- STACK 2 large marshmallows for the "body;" secure with small amount of frosting. Use additional frosting to attach cracker halves to back of marshmallow stack for the "wings." Attach miniature marshmallows for the "arms" with additional frosting.
- CUT licorice crosswise into 2 equal pieces. Use small scissors to "feather" end of 1 piece for feather end of "arrow." Attach small candy to other end for tip of arrow.
- USE small scissors to carefully cut down center of remaining licorice piece to 1/4 inch of opposite end. Bend 1 side to form the "bow"; trim other side to fit. Dampen end slightly; press firmly into bended bow. Attach bow and arrow to cupid with remaining frosting. Decorate with icings, candies and sprinkles