Write a review
- 18 large marshmallows
- 6 thin pretzel sticks (2 3/4 inch)
- 1 box (4.5 oz) chewy fruit snacks in three-foot rolls (any flavor)
- Black decorating gel (from 0.68-oz tube)
- Thread 3 marshmallows onto each pretzel stick to make 6 "bodies."
- Unwrap fruit snack rolls (do not unroll). With kitchen scissors or sharp knife, cut rolls in half horizontally to make 12 rolls of long strips. Unroll strips; remove paper.
- Wrap 2 long snack roll strips around each "body" to look like mummy, leaving small amount of 1 marshmallow uncovered for face. With decorating gel, add dots on "face" for eyes.