Marshmallow Whip Cheesecake..
Write a review
Graham Cracker Crust
- 40 squares of graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (melted)
- Mix above ingredients. Press into top and sides of 9 x 13' greased pan. Reserve 1/2 cup for top.
- 10 1/2 oz. large marshmallows (40 marshmallows)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 - 8-oz. packages of cream cheese
- 12-oz. Container of fat-free Cool Whip
- Melt marshmallows and milk over low heat.
- Beat cream cheese; add marshmallow mixture.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread into crust and sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until set.