Melting Candy Corn Cookies
Write a review
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies, softened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting (from 12-oz container)
- 1/2 teaspoon orange paste food color
- 34 pieces candy corn
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Quickly make indentation with end of wooden spoon handle in center of each cookie, but do not press all the way to cookie sheet. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix frosting and food color. Spoon frosting into resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut 1/2-inch tip from corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe frosting in center of each cookie. Place 1 candy corn piece in center of frosting.