Write a review
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 packets (1.25 oz. each) taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 large bell peppers (any color), cut into 60, 1-inch pieces
- 60 4-inch wooden skewers
- Salsa and sour cream (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Foil-line 3 baking sheets and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- COMBINE ground beef, oats, evaporated milk, eggs, ketchup, taco seasoning and black pepper in large bowl until just mixed. Form mixture into 120, 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Drain on paper towels, if needed.
- THREAD two meatballs and one piece of pepper on each skewer. Place on large serving platter. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- • Meatballs can be made and baked ahead of time, refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen up to 3 months and heated prior to serving.
- • Meatballs can also be served individually with toothpicks and dipping bowls of salsas.