MEXICAN CHICKEN CASSEROLE
Write a review
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) diced green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) nacho cheese flavor Doritos, crushed (large bag)
- 1 (8 ounce) mexican cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- sliced ripe olives, for presentation
- 1. Boil the chicken so long as done. Pull apart. Keep the broth.
- 2. Mix soups, salsa, and chilies together. Set aside.
- 3. In 13x9 pan, layer half of the doritos, half of the chicken, half of the sauce, and and half of the cheese. Pour about 1/4 cup of the broth on top.
- 4. Repeat ending with cheese and broth.
- 5. Add on sliced jalapenos or black olive slices for presentation, if you wish.
- 6. Bake at 350 for 30 mins.