Mexican Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 2 cups diced meat from a roasted chicken (see Game Plan note)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt, plus an additional 1/4 cup as needed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 large jalapeño, halved lengthwise and sliced
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the diced chicken in a medium bowl, along with the 1/2 cup of yogurt, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, measured salt, and pepper to taste.
- Mix well, adding up to 1/4 cup additional yogurt if it seems dry.
- Taste; add more salt and pepper if needed. Use as a sandwich filling, or serve on a bed of lettuce.