Mexican Egg Salad Wraps
Write a review
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled and coarsely chopped (2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (8 tortillas)
- 1/3 cup small fresh cilantro leaves, stems removed
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
- Fresh medium strawberries
- In large bowl, mix chopped eggs, mayonnaise, celery, salt and chiles. Place avocado in medium bowl; sprinkle with lime juice. Add onion; mash with spoon.
- Spread 1/4 cup avocado mixture on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge. Spread each with about 1/3 cup egg salad mixture. Sprinkle cilantro leaves over each. Fold in sides of each tortilla; roll up. Arrange wraps on large serving platter; garnish with cilantro sprigs and strawberries.