Microwave Caramel Pecan Rolls
Write a review
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (10.2-oz.) can (5 biscuits) Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- Place 1/4 cup butter in 9-inch microwave-safe pie pan. Microwave on HIGH for 40 to 60 seconds. Add all remaining topping ingredients except pecans; mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir; sprinkle pecans over top.
- In shallow microwave-safe dish, melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave on HIGH for 20 to 30 seconds. In another shallow dish, combine 1/3 cup brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Dip biscuits in melted butter to coat all sides; dip in brown sugar mixture, coating well. Arrange biscuits in circle over topping in pie pan, leaving center open.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes or until dough in center of biscuits is no longer doughy. Cool 30 seconds; invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.