Mini Bacon-Cheese Cups
Write a review
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 3 oz shredded Swiss cheese (about 2/3 cup)
- 8 slices precooked bacon (from 2.2-oz package), chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Additional finely chopped green onions, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 16 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll pie crust on work surface. Using 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 16 rounds from crust; discard any remaining crust. Place 1 crust round in each muffin cup, pressing down gently to form cup.
- 2In blender or food processor, blend or process cream cheese, whole egg, egg yolk and 1/4 cup onions until almost smooth. Divide mixture evenly among crust-lined muffin cups (about 2 teaspoons each). Top each evenly with Swiss cheese and bacon.
- 3Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove cups from pan. Garnish each with additional onions.