Mini Ice Cream Cookie Cups
Write a review
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
- 1/4 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla bean ice cream, softened
- 24 fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Place 1 cookie dough round in each muffin cup. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the sugar in small bowl. Dip end of wooden spoon handle in sugar; carefully press into center of each cookie to make 1-inch-wide indentation. Cool completely in pan, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix walnuts and remaining 2 teaspoons sugar; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Run knife around edges of cups to loosen; gently remove from pan. Dip rim of each cup into melted chocolate, then into walnut mixture. Place walnut side up on cookie sheet with sides.
- In another small microwavable bowl, microwave jam uncovered on High about 15 seconds until melted. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam into each cup. Freeze cups about 5 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Spoon ice cream into cups, using small cookie scoop or measuring tablespoon. Top each cup with fresh raspberry; serve immediately.
- Prepare cookie cups through step 5 omitting jam. Store covered up to two days at room temperature. When ready to serve, fill with jam, ice cream and top with raspberry.