Mini NILLA Candy Canes
Write a review
- 60 Mini NILLA Wafers
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. each red and white colored sugars
- ARRANGE 8 wafers in candy cane-shape on parchment-covered baking sheet. Repeat 3 times to make 4 candy canes.
- BRUSH chocolate onto flat sides of remaining wafers. Arrange 7 wafers, chocolate-sides down, on each candy cane to make second layer of wafers. Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- BRUSH wafers lightly with water; sprinkle every other wafer with red sugar. Sprinkle white sugar onto remaining wafers.