Mini NILLA Sparklers
Write a review
- 48 Mini NILLA Wafers
- 24 pretzel sticks
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 3 Tbsp. each red, white and blue colored sugars
- PLACE 24 wafers, flat-sides up, in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet. Dip 1 end of each pretzel stick in chocolate. Place dipped ends on wafers on baking sheet. Spread flat sides of remaining wafers with remaining chocolate; place, chocolate-sides down, on wafers to make sandwiches.
- REFRIGERATE 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- BRUSH both sides of each wafer sandwich with water; sprinkle with sugars.