Mini No-Bake Nesquik Cheesecakes
Write a review
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 6 prepared (3 1/2-inch) mini graham cracker crusts
- Fresh berries (optional)
- COMBINE milk, Nesquik and gelatin in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- BEAT cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Slowly beat in Nesquik mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- SPOON mixture evenly into each graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Top with fresh berries.