MINI PUMPKIN PIE JACK-O-LANTERNS
Write a review
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 3-inch pumpkin shaped cookie cutter or 3-inch round cookie cutter
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- UNROLL pie crust on a floured surface.
- CUT out 24 pumpkins from crust. You may need to gather scraps into a ball, roll with a rolling pin and cut pumpkins. Gently press pumpkins into mini muffin tins.
- BEAT egg in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Gradually stir in evaporated milk and Coffee-mate.
- SPOON about 1 tablespoon filling into each mold.
- BAKE for 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is slightly puffed and set.
- COOL in molds for 1 hour; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- TO DECORATE: Use 2 chocolate morsels for eyes. For the mouth, place remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead until smooth. If needed, warm for a few more seconds. Snip tiny corner from bag and squeeze to drizzle onto mini pies.