Minion Cheese Sandwiches
Write a review
- 8 slices white or wheat sandwich bread
- 12 slices American cheese
- 2 slices white Cheddar cheese
- 1 Fruit by the Foot™ Berry Tie-Dye™ fruit-flavored snack (from a variety pack box)
- 8 pieces dark-colored Fruit Gushers™ fruit-flavored snack
- Use small knife or kitchen scissors to cut minion shape from each bread slice, discarding edges of bread.
- Place 1 American cheese slice on each piece of bread. Cut 4 of the remaining American cheese slices in half. Cut cheese halves to cover remaining bread on minion shape; discard remaining cheese.
- Use 1 1/2- to 2-inch round cutter to cut four circles from each of the white Cheddar cheese slices. Place 1 cheese round on top of American cheese to make eye on each.
- Use small knife or kitchen scissors to cut 16 thin strips about 1 inch long of the Fruit by the Foot™ snack. Place strips on both sides of the white cheese circle. Use any remaining Fruit by the Foot™ to cut mouth shapes for sandwiches. Place 1 Fruit Gusher™ snack in center of each eye to make eyeball.